To submit your resume, for any of the positions below:
Please email your resume as a Word Doc/Attachment with your contact information to INCLUDE City and State, for Confidential consideration to Trish Miceli at the following email address:
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THIS OR ANY OTHER POSITIONS THAT BECOME AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH MICELI~WATTERS, STAFFING PARTNERS OR HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THESE POSTINGS.
$20.00 to $28.00 Per Hour
Location - Stanislaus County
Our well established and growing fabrication client is PARTNERING with us in search of an experienced Draftsperson to fill this IMMEDIATE Career Opportunity. MUST HAVE 3D & SOLIDWORKS EXPERIENCE!!
Pay - $20.00-24.00/hr (MAY go higher DOE)
Working under minimal supervision, carries out design/drafting assignments of a moderately complex to some complex nature with latitude in the use of initiative and independent judgment. Prepares layouts, drawings and designs according to engineering specifications using software. Reviews engineering drawings and supporting documentation to verify adherence to standard practices. Analyzes design and confers to resolve details not completely defined.
• Transform initial rough product designs using Computer Aided Design (CAD)/ Inventor into working documents.
• Perform 2D mechanical type drafting projects
• Perform 3D mechanical type drafting projects
• Confer with design staff to determine design requirements, modifications, and issues.
• Resolve anticipated fabrication problems through drawings
• Travel occasionally to project site with Field Engineer
• Work with programs to create detailed drawings, and when necessary, bills of material to be used in the fabrications and installation of our products.
• Perform calculations to produce design information necessary to create Fabrication drawings.
• Efficiently produce accurate drawing for review and approval by Supervisor.
• Prioritize assigned projects based on date due.
• Develop and maintain standard and custom details for all product families.
• Interface between operations, sales, plant managers, customer service, accounting, customers and/or vendors when necessary.
• Ability to accurately read and interpret site plans, working knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within engineering field.
• Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3+ years of drafting experience (Industrial drafting a plus)
• Strong technical skills including an academic background in AutoCAD and proficiency in current versions of AutoCAD.
• Working knowledge of 3-D modeling programs and SolidWorks A MUST!!!! (MAY CONSIDER Autodesk, Inventor, Revit or SolidWorks)
• Ability to read and comprehend engineering schematics.
• Excellent math skills
• Ability to work as a member of a team
• Demonstrated attention to detail in conditions that may pose frequent changes, delays, and/or unexpected events.
• Good communication skills both oral and written.
• Strong ability to work well in a group atmosphere and comply with high quality standards.
MUST have experience as a Draftsperson including 3D and SOLIDWORKS as outlined above.
MECHANICAL DESIGN TECHNICIAN
$20.00 to $24.00 Per Hour
Location - Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, Patterson, Riverbank, Oakdale)
Our well established client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Mechanical Design Technician for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
This position requires a person trained in mechanical drafting who is also willing to learn machine component design as well as documentation and quality control. Creates drawings, maintains and compiles bills of materials, machine files and prepares supporting documentation including manuals. Creates and organizes digital documentation. Confers with Sales and Engineering to facilitate transforming sales orders and information into engineering parts releases to meet project timelines. Trains and works with the Quality Manager to inspect machine components including operating direct computer controlled CMM.
Duties and Responsibilities
Drafts machine components as directed.
Designs change parts sets for new equipment and existing equipment in the field.
Assist in development of automatic change parts models.
Maintains dependable and accurate BOM’s and machine files.
Maintains, organizes, and manages change parts library, design handbooks, machine files and manuals.
Creates machine manuals for new and existing machines.
Maintains effective cooperation between Engineering, Sales, and Production.
Follows detailed instructions and completes work according to the clients design guidelines.
Creates prints, dxf or pdf files for other departments upon request.
Trains in QC and inspects machine components.
Preferred candidates will have a 2 year certificate in mechanical drafting or closely related field. Experience will be accepted in lieu of education.
Must be willing to learn documentation and quality control.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Experience with CAD applications (i.e. Solidworks and AutoCAD)
Computer literate: spreadsheets, database and word processing.
Must have experience as a Mechanical Design Technician with CAD applications as described above.
No further positions posted at this time.
Please check back again for new job postings.