Sales & Marketing / Management
To submit your resume, for any of the positions below:
Please email your resume as a Word Doc/Attachment with your contact information to INCLUDE City and State, for Confidential consideration to Trish Miceli at the following email address:
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THIS OR ANY OTHER POSITIONS THAT BECOME AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH MICELI~WATTERS, STAFFING PARTNERS OR HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THESE POSTINGS.
Associate Attorney - $80-100K - DOE
Seasoned Attorney - $100-120 - Possibly as high as 140K - DOE
Job Location - Stockton
Our client - a well-established law firm in Stockton, has an IMMEDIATE opening for a senior associate for this DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
There is a need for either an Associate Attorney with approximately 4 years of experience, as well as a need for a Seasoned Attorney with a minimum of 10 years of experience with a possibility towards ownership in the near future.
4 plus years of experience in civil litigation, medical malpractice defense experience would be desirable.
Trial experience preferred.
Candidates must be currently licensed by the California State Bar and graduates of an ABA approved law school.
This is an excellent opportunity with a diversified litigation practice offering a competitive salary and benefit package.
SENIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER
$99K to $140K Per Year
Excellent Benefits and Bonus Potential!
Location - Alameda County
If you are looking for a fast paced, dynamic company in a growth mode, then our client might be a fit for you! Our growing East Bay client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS to fill a Senior Level Operations Management position for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
This position is in charge of managing a large team of managers and supervisors and requires strong leadership and professional communication capabilities. Must be able to handle day to day functions for a 24/7 organization of multiple shifts and warehouses. Duties to include managing and leading supervisors and managers, planning and handling customer high level needs, preparing warehouse for future growth, and handling ongoing day to day operations.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
Looking for senior level candidates only!!
MUST have minimum 5 years’ experience in similar managerial position!
Bachelor Degree preferred or may consider equivalent experience.
Experience in logistics, transportation and warehouse operations is a requirement. Understanding the needs of our customers, and driving current practices to the next level of excellence is part of the mission.
Experience in planning and ability to shift priorities based on customer needs, and ability to understand the business and drive others to goals.
Ability to understand and help to improve warehouse workflow and process methodologies ranging from receiving to shipping, finished goods to kitting, and all warehouse points in between.
Should have minimum of 3 years’ experience in WMS systems, and be able to train others.
Working knowledge of Excel at intermediate to advanced level, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Able to lead meetings and in-depth presentations.
Keen understanding of LEAN and 5S principles, Quality (CAPA) Corrective Action, Preventative Action; and the importance of a culture of Safety; ability to effectively communicate to team.
Ability to communicate effectively to customer representatives, vendors and all levels of employees.
Good understanding of negotiation and conflict resolution.
Experience handling teams, human relations, coaching’s, counseling’s and warnings as well as handle warehouse emergency procedures, and basic understanding of facility security.
Able to create and implement new KPIs, and ability to communicate metrics and strategies to improve warehouse and management processes.
MUST have A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS experience as a Sr. Operations Manager as described above.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU SPECIFICALLY HAVE THE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED ABOVE AND UNLESS YOUR RESUME REFLECTS THIS EXPERIENCE.
$100,000. to $120,000. Per Year
Our very well established client with an excellent reputation in their industry is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Service Director for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
The Service Director is responsible for overseeing the daily activities of the Service Departments to ensure internal and external customers’ needs are met and exceeded, and that can drive department growth to meet strategic goals, personnel development and waste reduction while managing department margins and overhead.
• Extensive Management experience within a Service Organization
• Business Development & Strategic Management Experience
• Customer Service Oriented
• A Leader with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Strategic department planning and business development as well as oversight and management of department P&Ls and budgets
• Oversight and management of Departments to include Service Superintendents and ultimately Service Technicians and Service Coordinators to ensure that company and department objectives are met, and oversight and management of department sales staff and administrative staff to drive sales efforts company wide.
• Prepare quotations and estimates for customers as needed and work in collaboration with sales teams to strategically target non-customers
• Review and/or oversee review process of department invoicing and oversee department purchasing
• Ensure that customers’ needs and expectations are met and exceeded
• Work with construction department to ensure safe and efficient completion and startups of construction projects
• Participate as a member of the Executive Management Team and provides support to other department Directors as needed
• Supervision of Service Department that included 50 staff members total with 5 to 7 Direct Reports.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to maintain a positive team environment and possess excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to make difficult decisions, take a leadership role and earn the respect of subordinates
• Knowledge of construction industry standards a plus
• Computer literacy with ability to operate general office equipment (Computer, printer, fax, copier, mailing center, etc.)
• Ability to be flexible, multi task, manage stress and perform acceptably under pressure
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• 5-7 years Management Experience with increasing responsibility
• Bachelors Degree in Business Management or Equivalent
Travel as need to some of the company's 3 other West Coast locations.
Some overnight travel is required averaging 1 to 3 nights per month.
Regular travel required during the work day to job sites as well as meeting with customers/employees.
Clean DMV is a Must!
MUST have experience as a Service Director as described above.
PLEASE ONLY RESPOND TO THIS POSITION IF THIS MEETS YOUR EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS AND YOUR RESUME REFLECTS THIS INFORMATION.
$55,000. to $75,000. Per Year
Our growing and stable client with an excellent reputation in their industry is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of experienced Operations Supervisors for 3 DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES:
Livermore - Day & Swing Shift
Fremont - Swing Shift
Job Description Summary:
• Schedule and manage workers in operations or plant to ensure efficiency, determines the labor hours needed and quantity of certain items to be received, stocked, picked, inventoried, cleaned, and/or shipped.
• Ensures that all processes run smoothly and that workers are kept safe at all times.
• Provide managers, peers, and subordinates with information about quality, safety, delivery, cost, and morale.
• Work with strict demands and budgets, to set production schedules.
• Monitor activity and make sure that daily quotas are met by keeping workers on task and informed of procedural changes.
• Designs detailed product quality checklists and monitors items as they are constructed. Every item is scrutinized before it can be packaged and shipped. A supervisor might perform personal inspections to ensure that orders are compliant and associates are following strict process steps.
• Monitor metrics and Key Performance Indicator's (KPI's) to assess productivity and cost management.
• Moves Inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments
• Maintains inventory and supplies by receiving, storing and delivering items; securing warehouse; supervising staff.
• Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances, inputting data.
• Help with implementation of and continued adherence to Lean manufacturing and 5S initiatives.
• Assess and analyze current practices and drive improvements.
• Partner and Coordinates with management, peers, and subordinates and other internal departments to resolve issues and concerns.
• Lead by example of positive reinforcement and maintains good partnerships with customers by responding to their needs and requirements. Provide company focal point for customer visits.
Abilities and Desired Skillset:
• Experience with process improvement methodologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• Understanding of RF scanners and standardized processes
• Knowledge of picking, receiving, and shipping processes, hands on experience preferred
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• A strong sense of urgency and drive to succeed
• Integrity and demonstrates ability to interact well with others and follow instructions
• Flexibility and ability to adjust to sudden changes in operational goals
• Ability to read and write, comprehend basic checklists, forms or other documents
• Ability to follow oral and written directions
• Must be able to lift and move items up to 50 lbs. unassisted while using safe lifting techniques
• Knowledge with ERP/MRP, especially: SAP, Citrix
• Microsoft Office Excel Spreadsheets
• Familiarity with Agile, Arena, and other PLM systems
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Qualifications & Skills needed:
• Associate degree or equivalent in business administration or industrial management/engineering.
• Basic math & writing skills
• Advanced computer skills such as, MRP a plus
• 3-5 yrs. of experience on the logistics field or any other related industry
• Knowledge of handheld RF equipment a plus
• Forklift certification a plus: sit-down & stand-up
MUST have experience as an Operations Supervisor in the Logistics or other related fields as described above.
SALES - OUTSIDE
$2,500.00 to $3,500.00 Per Month Plus Commission
San Joaquin County
Medical, Dental, 401K
Our long-time client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Outside Salesperson with Sign Industry experience.
MUST HAVE SIGN INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE.
MUST have well established client base.
Experience with Cold Calling and Repeat business.
Customer Service experience.
MUST have clean DMV
Car allowance provided
Salary $2,500 - $3,500/month DOE plus Commission
MUST HAVE OUTSIDE SALES IN SIGN INDUSTRY!!
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOUR RESUME REFLECTS THAT YOU HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE.
No further positions posted at this time.
Please check back again for new job postings.