Sales & Marketing / Management
To submit your resume, for any of the positions below:
Please email your resume as a Word Doc/Attachment with your contact information to INCLUDE City and State, for Confidential consideration to Trish Miceli at the following email address:
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THIS OR ANY OTHER POSITIONS THAT BECOME AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH MICELI~WATTERS, STAFFING PARTNERS OR HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THESE POSTINGS.
SENIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER
$99K to $140K Per Year
Excellent Benefits and Bonus Potential!
Location - Alameda County
If you are looking for a fast paced, dynamic company in a growth mode, then our client might be a fit for you! Our growing East Bay client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS to fill a Senior Level Operations Management position for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
This position is in charge of managing a large team of managers and supervisors and requires strong leadership and professional communication capabilities. Must be able to handle day to day functions for a 24/7 organization of multiple shifts and warehouses. Duties to include managing and leading supervisors and managers, planning and handling customer high level needs, preparing warehouse for future growth, and handling ongoing day to day operations.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
Looking for senior level candidates only!!
MUST have minimum 5 years’ experience in similar managerial position!
Bachelor Degree preferred or may consider equivalent experience.
Experience in logistics, transportation and warehouse operations is a requirement. Understanding the needs of our customers, and driving current practices to the next level of excellence is part of the mission.
Experience in planning and ability to shift priorities based on customer needs, and ability to understand the business and drive others to goals.
Ability to understand and help to improve warehouse workflow and process methodologies ranging from receiving to shipping, finished goods to kitting, and all warehouse points in between.
Should have minimum of 3 years’ experience in WMS systems, and be able to train others.
Working knowledge of Excel at intermediate to advanced level, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Able to lead meetings and in-depth presentations.
Keen understanding of LEAN and 5S principles, Quality (CAPA) Corrective Action, Preventative Action; and the importance of a culture of Safety; ability to effectively communicate to team.
Ability to communicate effectively to customer representatives, vendors and all levels of employees.
Good understanding of negotiation and conflict resolution.
Experience handling teams, human relations, coaching’s, counseling’s and warnings as well as handle warehouse emergency procedures, and basic understanding of facility security.
Able to create and implement new KPIs, and ability to communicate metrics and strategies to improve warehouse and management processes.
MUST have A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS experience as a Sr. Operations Manager as described above.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU SPECIFICALLY HAVE THE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED ABOVE AND UNLESS YOUR RESUME REFLECTS THIS EXPERIENCE.
PURCHASING MANAGER - Food Processing a MUST!
$90,000.00 to $120,000.00 Per Year + BONUS POTENTIAL!!
Job Location - Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, Patterson, Riverbank, Oakdale)
Our very well established and growing Food Processing client with an excellent reputation in their industry is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experience Purchasing Manager for this EXCELLENT AND IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!!!
PURCHASING IN FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE A MUST!!
$90K - 120K - DOE
20% Bonus Opportunity!
Leads purchasing and supply management activities of all purchased products, materials and supplies. Works closely with Sales, R&D and Production departments to understand the weekly production requirements, as well as, works closely with vendors to understand market changes, which will impact supply requirements. Ensures high quality and forecasted quantity of purchased materials and services. Continually improves the total cost of acquiring, transporting, storing, and converting purchased products. Reduces the time to bring existing and new products to market. Develops and implements improved purchasing and supply management planning systems, ensuring continuity of supply. Monitors and reports supply trends, develops appropriate supplier partnerships, and develops plans to reduce the risk of supply disruption. This position will provide leadership and direction on a departmental and cross functional basis.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Integrates the purchasing and supply management strategy with the overall strategic plan as well as sales/marketing, production, and finance strategies.
• Identifies and manages risks and opportunities in the supply chain.
• Develops formalized market-driven supply plans for critical purchased materials and services.
• Ensures that a timely, cost-effective, and comprehensive supply management system is in place to provide data to make optimal supply decisions.
• Develops and manages the supply base, global supplier programs. Measures and reports existing supplier performance. Identifies and certifies new suppliers. Expands and rationalizes the supply base as necessary to be successful in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
• Work with forecasts and actual sales rates to manage finished goods demand and inventory levels to support sales and follows through with suppliers/vendors to ensure orders are received on-time. Identifies lead-time risks and alternative supplies.
• Develops a centralized purchasing and supply strategy.
• Identifies and implements cost avoidance/reduction plans for purchased materials and services.
• Identifies and implements quality improvements for purchasing processes, products, and services to keep inventory investment and inventory losses at a minimum.
• Creates purchase orders for FG commodities, ingredients, and packaging.
• Maintains compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards related to procurement.
• Participates in existing and new product planning processes to assure timely acquisition of materials to support product launches.
• Optimizes ERP system as resource for reporting accurate and timely information to support the production planning process.
• Leads negotiation efforts for major contracts.
• Develops and manages departmental budgets accordingly.
• BS Degree, Masters or MBA a PLUS! Will consider equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 10 years progressive experience required in purchasing and materials management roles.
• 5-10 years of direct management experience required in a food manufacturing environment.
• Must possess strong customer and tactical focus
• Excellent analytical and negotiation skills are required.
• Project management and organizational skills.
• Strategic thinker and problem solver with confidence and speed in execution.
• Proven collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills with internal customers and cross functional teams.
• Periodic global travel to supplier sites required.
$55,000. to $75,000. Per Year
Our growing and stable client with an excellent reputation in their industry is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of experienced Operations Supervisors for 3 DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES:
Livermore - Day & Swing Shift
Fremont - Swing Shift
Job Description Summary:
• Schedule and manage workers in operations or plant to ensure efficiency, determines the labor hours needed and quantity of certain items to be received, stocked, picked, inventoried, cleaned, and/or shipped.
• Ensures that all processes run smoothly and that workers are kept safe at all times.
• Provide managers, peers, and subordinates with information about quality, safety, delivery, cost, and morale.
• Work with strict demands and budgets, to set production schedules.
• Monitor activity and make sure that daily quotas are met by keeping workers on task and informed of procedural changes.
• Designs detailed product quality checklists and monitors items as they are constructed. Every item is scrutinized before it can be packaged and shipped. A supervisor might perform personal inspections to ensure that orders are compliant and associates are following strict process steps.
• Monitor metrics and Key Performance Indicator's (KPI's) to assess productivity and cost management.
• Moves Inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments
• Maintains inventory and supplies by receiving, storing and delivering items; securing warehouse; supervising staff.
• Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances, inputting data.
• Help with implementation of and continued adherence to Lean manufacturing and 5S initiatives.
• Assess and analyze current practices and drive improvements.
• Partner and Coordinates with management, peers, and subordinates and other internal departments to resolve issues and concerns.
• Lead by example of positive reinforcement and maintains good partnerships with customers by responding to their needs and requirements. Provide company focal point for customer visits.
Abilities and Desired Skillset:
• Experience with process improvement methodologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• Understanding of RF scanners and standardized processes
• Knowledge of picking, receiving, and shipping processes, hands on experience preferred
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• A strong sense of urgency and drive to succeed
• Integrity and demonstrates ability to interact well with others and follow instructions
• Flexibility and ability to adjust to sudden changes in operational goals
• Ability to read and write, comprehend basic checklists, forms or other documents
• Ability to follow oral and written directions
• Must be able to lift and move items up to 50 lbs. unassisted while using safe lifting techniques
• Knowledge with ERP/MRP, especially: SAP, Citrix
• Microsoft Office Excel Spreadsheets
• Familiarity with Agile, Arena, and other PLM systems
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Qualifications & Skills needed:
• Associate degree or equivalent in business administration or industrial management/engineering.
• Basic math & writing skills
• Advanced computer skills such as, MRP a plus
• 3-5 yrs. of experience on the logistics field or any other related industry
• Knowledge of handheld RF equipment a plus
• Forklift certification a plus: sit-down & stand-up
MUST have experience as an Operations Supervisor in the Logistics or other related fields as described above.
No further positions posted at this time.
Please check back again for new job postings.