Maintenance / Manufacturing
Quality Control / Production / Warehousing
To submit your resume, for any of the positions below:
Please email your resume as a Word Doc/Attachment with your contact information to INCLUDE City and State, for Confidential consideration to Trish Miceli at the following email address:
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THIS OR ANY OTHER POSITIONS THAT BECOME AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH MICELI~WATTERS, STAFFING PARTNERS OR HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THESE POSTINGS.
PLANT ENGINEER – Food Processing
$80,000. to $110,000. Per Year
Company Paid Benefits
Our well established and growing Food Manufacturing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in their search for an experienced Plant Engineer for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
The Plant Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance of grounds, buildings, equipment and assets.
The Plant Engineer will need to assure compliance with all regulatory requirements, plant reliability, troubleshoot bottlenecks in operation, drive equipment design solutions to operating challenges, and lead continuous improvement programs for improved plant performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Performs and executes project management and engineering duties, including but not limited to equipment specification, design, construction, and maintenance of equipment and machinery.
2) Responsible for the efficient operation of all electrical, refrigeration and steam utilities to ensure that facilities and continue to operate within desired cost effective parameters.
3) Provide direction in all engineering/ mechanical systems, new installations, repairs, overhauls, modifications upgrade of all production and support equipment.
4) Responsible for development and execution of the capital project budget and plans. Executes and provides oversight of project development and post approval project management.
5) Reviews and develops plants construction and engineering standards.
6) Identify research, recommend and design new equipment technologies.
7) Establishes standards and policies for regulatory compliance, testing, operating procedures, inspection and maintains plant equipment, assets and buildings.
8) Provides coaching and leadership to the Maintenance Planner/scheduler and Environmental Health and Safety Manager.
9) Maintains accurate and up to date technical drawings and documentation on all plants equipment, process systems and facility.
10) Utilize continuous improvement tools and lean tools to achieve KPI targets.
Requirements, Qualifications, and Selection Criteria
1) BS or MS in Engineering or Technical field preferred
2) Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in Maintenance/Facility Management in a food processing manufacturing environment required.
3) Working knowledge of OSHA regulations
4) Working knowledge of Process Safety Management
5) Capital Project management experience
6) Good computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Excel, Access general application)
7) A good understanding of the statistical analysis of data
8) Strong Mechanical/electrical background is necessary. Refrigeration experiences a plus.
9) Demonstrated ability to read standard blueprints, machine and process drawings. Have the ability to sketch or redline existing drawings.
10) Knowledge and understands TPM, the maintenance processes.
Medical, dental, vision, long term disability, life insurance, 401k, holiday pay, vacation and sick pay
Our very well-established client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Electrical Engineer for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY who has capabilities to engineer, design, develop, and test all aspects of electrical components, equipment, and machinery.
$48,000.00 to $61,000.00 Per Year (Earning potential Hourly including Overtime Pay)
Job Location - Merced County (Merced, Atwater, Los Banos)
Our long time Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced SANITATION SUPERVISOR for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY. The position is responsible for management of plant cleaning, sanitation, and compliance with GMP’s, policies and procedures. Supervisor will not only supervise but a percentage of the time will involve hands on work to help the crew finish in a timely manner.
Essential job functions include but are not limited to:
• Coordinates and prepares plant to be every day audit ready
• Plans daily and monthly cleaning schedules as well as maintaining daily and monthly documents up to date.
• Conducts inspections (GMP, Safety, Food Safety)
• Develops written cleaning procedures for all plant equipment.
• Assures cleaning procedures are maintained, updated and conducts training to all required personnel as needed.
• Assures Quality and certain Sanitation inventory levels are managed to meet targets without impeding plant objectives.
• Responsible for compliance with all regulations (GFSI, Government, Customer)
• Reports to Food Safety Supervisor
• Recommend or implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment cleanliness, and efficiency
• Enforce company’s policies and sanitation regulations and hand out disciplinary letters to employees not complying with policies or procedures.
• Bilingual (English, Spanish) Read, Write, Speak a MUST!
• Basic Math Skills
• Computer experience essential (Microsoft Word, and Excel)
• Supervisory/Management experience required. (Preferably in the Food Industry and Sanitation Department)
SERVICE TECHNICIAN - Heat Exchanger Experience a Must
$50-60K, Possibly Higher DOE
Our growing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Heat Exchanger Service Technician for this EXCELLENT DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
MUST have RELATED experience and MUST be willing to travel.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS!
Field Service Technician performs heat exchanger preventive maintenance inspections, repairs, troubleshooting, supervises installations and training programs in the field at customer locations throughout the United States. The Field Service Technician accurately reports these service visits for customers for planning, corrective actions and to assist with proper plant preventive maintenance.
Field Service Technician performs the following duties and other special projects upon request:
· Field PlateCheck™ inspections, heat exchanger repairs, troubleshooting, installation and supervision, and training at customer locations - including travel to customer locations.
· Will perform four to five or more inspections or supervision service calls per month depending on the location and time involved in travel.
· Some of the inspections and associated travel will be during the weekend.
· Will work some weekends and will have to schedule “off days” as required and be flexible as customers may require emergency service during these days.
· Maintain good relationships with customers with courteous, professional service and recommendations for operational / maintenance improvement
· Training of new service technicians in the future as required.
· Maintain customer plants folder with reports, equipment serviced and contacts. Initiation of phone meeting to discuss future inspection/supervision assignments with Sales Engineers.
· Review- Previous Report, Possible Issues or “what if’s”, focus of Inspection, determination of key contacts/decision makers, Potential Sales Opportunities, drawing updates and a call back time.
· Generate and complete within 48 hours a service report of the service visit
· Job related travel expenses paid by employer and technician will be provided a cell phone, laptop, safety equipment and work clothes allowance.
· Complete expense reports on a bi-monthly basis for reimbursement to company credit card
Must be willing to travel 15 days per month and possess take charge hands on attitude.
Travel will be mostly in Northern California, but would also include Southern California and some out of state travel.
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required
Excellent communication skills and basic computer knowledge a must.
Technical school training or college degree a plus.
Maintenance experience a MUST.
Must have valid California Driver's License.
MAINTENANCE MECHANIC - Food Processing
$30.00 to $35.00 Per Hour
Benefits plus $800 SIGN ON BONUS after 120 days!!
Job Location – Modesto
Our stable and progressive client in the Food Processing industry is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
The Maintenance Mechanic participates as a team member in a high volume, light manufacturing environment. Responsible primarily to maintain filling and packing equipment including operation, quality, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing activities to meet production needs in an efficient and safe manner.
• This position is for Day or Swing Shifts and requires that employees work Monday through Saturday, including some Sundays.
• Overtime as needed with or without prior notice.
• Technical Education in Industrial Technician or equivalent industry experience
• Minimum 3-5 years maintenance experience in an industrial environment, consumer products or food & beverage experience preferred.
• Ammonia Refrigeration experience is a plus - Current Certification in RETA Industrial Refrigeration or the ability to obtain a Certified Assistant Refrigeration Operator certification within 6 months of hire date is required.
• Able to operate, maintain, troubleshoot and fix machinery, industrial bearings, industrial drive gears and gear systems, shaft joining and coupling devices.
• Able to operate, maintain, troubleshoot and fix pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
• Able to operate, maintain, troubleshoot and fix electrical 110VAC, 480VAC 3 Phase, 12 VDC and DC drive components.
• Able to troubleshoot motor control devices (programming a plus) including PLC’s, VFD’s and use them to troubleshoot other components.
• Able to perform basic metal fabrication, MIG and/or TIG welding.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred but not required.
MUST have experience as a Maintenance Mechanic in a Food Processing Industry as described above.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOUR RESUME REFLECTS THIS SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE.
Job Title: ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN - Food Processing
Salary: $28.00 to $30.00 Per Hour
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Stanislaus County
Benefits: Excellent Benefits!
Our long time and well established Food Processing client is PARTNERING with us in search of an experienced Electrical Technician for this IMMEDIATE Direct Hire Career Opportunity who will be responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining the maintenance of all electrical systems on machinery, processing and production equipment. Capable of investigating, diagnosing electrical malfunctions and implement repair work to obtain maximum efficiency of all systems.
• General lighting system.
• New electrical installations.
• Updating and repairing existing electrical systems.
• Maintenance of emergency lighting system.
• Assist Facility / Food Processing Maintenance as needed.
• Equipment overhaul.
• Investigate and assist in planning of electrical retrofits or new installations.
• Maintain inventory control of common used electrical parts and supplies.
• Prepare and submit purchase requisitions.
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisors or managers.
• National and local electrical codes.
• PLC’s and motor controls.
• Electrical power consumption.
• Main power distribution.
• Reading and understanding electrical drawings and blue prints.
• Fabrication / construction / installation.
• Plan and schedule assigned duties.
• Work independently with minimal supervision.
• Interact effectively with other workers and supervisors.
• Work at various heights and awkward positions.
Must be able to work any of 3 shifts.
Must be willing to submit to a Background and Drug Screening.
MUST have experience as an Electrical Technician in a Food Processing environment as described above.
$26.50 to $28.00 Per Hour
Job Location - Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, Patterson, Riverbank, Oakdale)
Our growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Maintenance Electrician for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!!
The Maintenance Electrician is responsible for the upkeep and proper functionality of all electrical equipment and systems in the facility.
Day Shift - 6pm-2:30am, M-F
Possibility to work OT and Weekends if needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• As directed and trained, ensure all units in the facility are functioning properly.
• Routinely check for any malfunctions regarding equipment operation.
• Perform all machine preventative maintenance and repairs on equipment as required.
• Perform all functions including but not limited to welding, fabrication, and reading schematics.
• Complete all tasks as assigned by the Maintenance Manager and/or supervisor.
• Perform and comply with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Working overtime is MANDATORY and requires full participation.
• Maintain Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) in accordance to company policy.
• Must be capable of lifting 50 pounds of product routinely, and climbing ladders to maintenance equipment from a catwalk.
MUST have experience as a Maintenance Electrician as described above.
Job Title: FACILITY MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
Salary: $24.00 to $28.00 Per Hour
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Stanislaus County
Benefits: Excellent Benefits!
Our well established and growing Food Processing Client is PARTNERING with us in search of an experienced Facilities Maintenance Mechanic with Food Processing experience. The Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for maintaining processing equipment at maximum operating efficiency, diagnosing, analyzing and investigating malfunction of plant process equipment and repair / adjust in order to keep in good operating condition.
• Trouble-shoot equipment, making repairs / adjustments as necessary for operations.
• Maintain / construct Facility buildings, and structures as required.
• Replace / repair motors, gear boxes, drive units, pipelines and all other equipment and process components as required.
• Maintain any assigned records or downtime logs of equipment malfunction or component parts used for repair.
• Work bench repair work including grinding, cutting, and welding.
• Pipe fitting, painting, sandblasting or any other maintenance / construction trades work which may be required or having proficiency in.
• Keeping all tools, carts and maintenance equipment clean and properly stored.
• Keeping all work areas orderly.
• Any other general work duties as may be assigned by supervisors or managers.
• Processing equipment operations and energy sources.
• Good practical welding and fabrication techniques.
• Safe use of all power tools, presses, compressors, generators, gases, jacks, hoists, lifts, etc.
• Fabrication / construction / installation.
• Reading and understanding diagrams and drawings.
MUST have experience as a Facilities Maintenance Mechanic in a Food Processing environment as described above.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ANY SHIFT!!
LOCATION – Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres Turlock)
Our well established and growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Maintenance Mechanics for these IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE OPENINGS.
Must be knowledgeable in all phases of equipment operations, safety, and repair. The Maintenance Mechanic must be able to operate all line machinery, have knowledge of equipment and tools needed to perform repairs and maintenance on the line machinery and facility.
· Communicate to Supervisors, Line Workers, Quality Assurance (QA), Sr. Management, and Co-workers
· Organize change over parts storage area and spare parts
· Trouble-shoot and repair running equipment safely
· Report all parts used and needed for reordering to Storeroom Attendant
· Perform necessary changeover of the line machinery and equipment in a timely matter
· Troubleshoot running the line and make necessary repairs to keep it operating as required
· Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and facility to keep all in top working condition
· Must supply own hand tools and be able to carry a tool pouch weighing approximately 20 lbs
· Must be responsible for startup after a changeover
· Responsible for having correct change parts ready for the following shift
Previous maintenance experience in bottling preferred
Process equipment operation
General work rules
Quality Assurance Standards
Preventive maintenance schedules
Equipment manuals and specifications
Knowledge of basic electricity, 110v, 220v, and 480v. and operate standard power tools safely
FIELD EQUIPMENT MECHANIC / HARVEST OPERATOR
$20.00 to possibly $25.00/HR - DOE - Lots of Overtime Available
Our well established and growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Field Equipment Mechanic for this Immediate and Excellent Full Time, Direct Hire Career Opportunity! This position will operate and perform maintenance on farm equipment such as tractors, forklifts, trucks, implements, and specialty harvesters throughout our harvest season and in preparation for the coming harvest year.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Operate vehicles and farm machinery to perform harvest activities (valid driver’s license required).
Understand the components of gas and diesel engines, electrical systems, and hydraulic systems on farm equipment.
Perform trouble shooting and repairs to farm equipment.
Coordinate and comply with preventive maintenance programs.
Weld and fabricate metal products.
Assist with the development of parts orders and supplies required to perform successful repairs.
Understand and comply with all federal and state safety requirements and quality control standards established by the Company.
Qualification Requirements and Preferences:
High School diploma or G.E.D.
Must have 3 – 5 years related farm equipment experience
Must have general knowledge of farming and mechanics
Bi-lingual fluency in English and Spanish preferred
Ability to travel to fields within the growing area
Work early morning hours and some weekends frequently during the season.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THIS POSITION AND YOUR RESUME REFLECTS THE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED ABOVE.
CHEMIST – AG INDUSTRY A MUST!
$18.00 to $24.00 Per Hour
Our growing Agricultural client if PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Full Time Chemist for this IMMEDIATE FULL TIME CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
AG INDUSTRY A MUST!
Full time chemist for an environmental laboratory with an emphasis in agriculture.
Prefer Bachelor’s degree in a science related field, preferably in chemistry or plant science.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in the agriculture industry.
Must have experience working with instruments such as HPLC, ICP-OES/AES, GCMS, LCMS, IC, LECO.
Must be willing to perform duties outside of the basic job description.
The laboratory maintains several departments within a facility and an employee may be called upon to help in other areas during staff shortages or sample surges.
Candidate must possess strong communication (oral and written), computer, and organizational skills.
Due to the nature of the industry the individual in this position must be prepared to work in a fast paced environment, and have an attention to detail.
An ideal candidate will be able to work independently and as part of a team; while maintaining a positive attitude.
This is a growing company with multiple locations in the state, a highly driven individual will have the opportunity to move up in the company.
MUST have experience as a Chemist IN THE AG INDUSTRY as described above.
Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
5+ years of ag experience
Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
Ability to work independently and as part of a team and maintain a positive attitude and provide support as needed.
San Joaquin County (Stockton, Manteca, Tracy)
Our growing AG/Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an EXPERIENCED FUMIGATION TECH for this IMMEDIATE FULL TIME OPENING.
FUMIGATION EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!
· 1-2 years’ work experience in related field
· Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly
· Have QAL Category A License (Qualified Applicator License)
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Measure dimensions requiring treatment, calculate fumigant requirements
· Assist other workers in fumigation treatment
· Assist in day to day operations in the office
Monday-Friday with possible weekends and holidays
WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT / INVENTORY SPECIALIST
LOCATION: Within Stanislaus County
Our growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Warehouse Assistant / Inventory Specialist for this IMMEDIATE FULL-TIME CAREER OPPORTUNITY to work in their food processing warehouse. The primary responsibilities of this role will be to, assist the Forklift driver and production as needed manage the inventory of products at the plant, maintain product data, review and analyze the results of operations, report findings to management and make recommendations for improvement as necessary. Those who have experience managing warehouse inventory are encouraged to apply.
· Review and apply inventory activities, including movements and deletions
· Maintain and update inventory records
· Develop and implement efficient inventory management procedures
· Reconcile inventory discrepancies
· Implement a loss prevention program
· Report any stock issues to management and place product orders as necessary
· Prepare a list of depleted products and a survey of unusable products
· Be able to operate Forklift and pallet jacks
· Maintain inventory of ingredients, chemicals, and materials
· High school diploma/GED required
· 2+ years’ experience in inventory control
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Exemplary mathematical and analytical skills
· Able to work irregular or extended hours, including weekends and nights as needed
· Able to lift 50 pounds without restriction
No further positions posted at this time.
Please check back again for new job postings.