To submit your resume, for any of the positions below:
Please email your resume as a Word Doc/Attachment with your contact information to INCLUDE City and State, for Confidential consideration to Trish Miceli at the following email address:
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THIS OR ANY OTHER POSITIONS THAT BECOME AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH MICELI~WATTERS, STAFFING PARTNERS OR HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THESE POSTINGS.
HR MANAGER - Immediate Opening
$70,000.00 to $90,000.00 Per Year
Medical, Dental, 401K
Job Location - Primary: San Joaquin County (Stockton, Manteca, Tracy)
Our growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced HR Manager for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
The HR Manager will develop and execute Human Resources related programs and systems enabling the company to maintain a high level of engagement and retention as well as evaluate and recommend improvements to employee policies that align with corporate goals. The successful candidate will be challenged with helping to create a vibrant leadership-based culture utilizing current talent management principles.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR RESUME REFLECTS THIS REQUIRED EXPERIENCE BEFORE APPLYING AND SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Talent Management & Development: recruit, on-board, engage and retain
• Research, recommend and administer all benefits
• Develop and deliver training courses for managers and employees
• Coordinate safety training and participate in worker’s compensation claims management
• Establish an effective employee relations system within the organization
• Integrate knowledge of employment trends, market competition, employee expectations and opportunities to enhance the human resource function
• Perform all administrative duties/requirements associated with HR Compliance
• Spearhead the Performance Management system and support associated employment actions including developmental goals and counseling/discipline
• Guide the compensation management system including annual review process
• Manage the company’s online HR image and employer branding
• Actively support and energize special company offsite events
IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS and COMPETENCIES
• Ability to lead the human resource function based on experience, knowledge and skills in a similar environment. Willingness to be a key partner in managing the organization.
• Familiarity with workplace coaching techniques and training methodologies
• Excellent collaboration skills at all levels of organization
• Proven written, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Detail oriented self-starter with initiative to create, audit and improve existing policies
• MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• ADP Workforce platform a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• 7-10 Years minimum previous labor and human resource management experience in a manufacturing or production-oriented environment
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in human resources or business related field preferred
• SPHR / PHR certification a plus
HR COORDINATOR / MANAGER (Temp, Possible Temp to Hire)
$50,000. to $80,000. Per Year
Job Location - San Joaquin County (Stockton, Manteca, Tracy)
Our growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced HR Coordinator OR possible HR Manager for this IMMEDIATE opening.
This client is either looking for an HR Coordinator to fill in on an interim temporary basis, or an HR Manager level for a possible Temp to Hire OR Direct Hire Opportunity.
BELOW IS THE JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE TEMP AND/OR POSSIBLE TEMP TO HIRE/DIRECT HIRE POSITION.
(Please also see our other posting on this site or on our website for a full description for a HIGH LEVEL HR MANAGER!!)
Hours – M-F, flexible on hours 7/7:30/8:am – 4/4:30/5:pm
DUTIES & EXPERIENCE - Must be well rounded to handle several different aspects of HR:
Food Processing a plus but not a must.
Bilingual Spanish a plus but not a requirement.
Well rounded HR experience – knowledge of HR law.
Handle Confidential Records and Information.
MUST be very detail and numbers oriented and very organized.
Payroll experience IS A MUST.
Use of ADP for payroll for up to approximately 90 employees – will consider payroll experience through a service or in house.
Utilization of time clocks.
Handle Employee Scheduling.
Benefit Administration and COBRA .
Handle Regulatory Compliance.
Recruiting, screening applications and interviewing.
New Hire Orientations.
Handle write ups and disciplinary action.
Handle Backgrounds & Drug Screens.
Maintain company policies and procedures manuals in compliance with State & Federal Labor Laws.
Office administrative support as needed.
Strong and accurate 10 Key and Data Entry.
Experience with Word, Excel and Internet.
MUST have experience at an HR Generalist level as described above.
EHS/ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH & SAFETY COMPLIANCE MANGER
$65,000. - $80,000. Per Year
Benefits for Employee
Job Location - Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, Patterson, Riverbank, Oakdale)
Our local and well established and growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Environmental, Health & Safety Compliance Manager for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
THIS EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!!!
The Environmental Health & Safety Manager will be responsible for developing new and implementing existing company EH&S programs, regulatory compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local environmental, industrial hygiene, and occupational health regulations. The EHS Coordinator will ensure continuing compliance by participating in compliance audits and overseeing internal audits. Coordinates with production supervisors to ensure compliance with regulations, and effective health and safety training for all employees. The EHS coordinator will also be responsible for the implementation and coordination of the elements of OSHA’s PSM regulations and ensure that all regulatory documentation is maintained and that required reports are filed in a timely manner.
This position requires that employees work Monday through Friday, including some Saturdays and Sundays with regular and reliable attendance.
Requirements, Qualifications, and Selection Criteria:
• Bachelor’s degree in EH&S or related field a plus
• RETA certification or ability to obtain
• Formal training in Root Cause Analysis preferred
• Formal training on How to Conduct Audits preferred
• 4+ years’ work experience in EH&S compliance
• Good understanding of federal, state and local regulatory authority, including:
EPA, OSHA, DOT, and familiarity with federal, RCRA, CWA, SWPPP, SPCC, PSM, PHA, LOTO, PPE, HAZMAT, Machine Guarding, GHS, Confined Space Entry, Crane Safety, RAGAGAP and Forklift Training.
• Some experience in implementing and/or maintaining an ISO or similar certification system preferred
• Proficient in computer software applications (Microsoft office suite)
• Industrial/Manufacturing EH&S experience strongly preferred
• 40 Hour Hazwoper preferred
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is strongly preferred but not required
MUST have Environmental, Health & Safety experience as described above.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY TO THIS POSITION IF YOU HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE AND IT IS REFLECTED ON YOUR RESUME.
No further positions posted at this time.
Please check back again for new job postings.