To submit your resume, for any of the positions below:
Please email your resume as a Word Doc/Attachment with your contact information to INCLUDE City and State, for Confidential consideration to Trish Miceli at the following email address:
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THIS OR ANY OTHER POSITIONS THAT BECOME AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH MICELI~WATTERS, STAFFING PARTNERS OR HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THESE POSTINGS.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
$80,000. to $100,000. Per Year
Growth & Bonus Potential!!
Job Location - Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, Patterson, Riverbank, Oakdale)
Our long-time Food Processing Client with an excellent reputation in their industry is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced HR Manager for this EXCELLENT & IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
This position is responsible for effective employee relations, communications and engagement; talent acquisition and development; performance management; compensation/benefits/payroll administration, and HR transactional work processes. Must be able to solve problems collaboratively, provide counsel and leadership, and act as an organizational business partner to positively impact business goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide direction, leadership and support on all HR related processes/activities to leaders and team members within all levels and functions.
• Act as a primary contact for employee inquiries on policies, procedures, benefits and practices
• Interact daily with employees to answer questions and facilitate issue resolution, improve employee engagement and maintain the visibility of the HR function.
• Resolve employee relations issues in a fair and equitable manner, and serve as a sounding board for concerns, issues and questions. Provide leadership and appropriate conflict resolution techniques to leaders in a day to day resolution of employment issues
• Ensure positive employee relations by proactive employee communication, prompt issue resolution and fair & equitable treatment.
• Recommend strategies for maintaining a positive work environment
• Manage HR administrative & transactional work processes, such as benefits administration, leaves of absence, Worker’s Compensation, HR systems, and record keeping.
• Facilitate compensation processes, prepare for performance reviews and provide counsel on development opportunities
• Recruit for top talent and manage processes including applicant screening and selection, pre-employment checks and onboarding sessions
• Perform payroll processing on a back-up basis
• Ensure legal compliance by staying apprised of all state and federal statutes and regulations including wage and hour laws, and regulations related to FMLA, AAP/EEO and ADA.
• Support employee safety practices and programs and reporting in compliance with OSHA.
• Coordinate and facilitate cyclical HR initiatives and programs.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field OR equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5 years HR generalist and/or managerial experience, with 2 years in a supervisory role
• Previous experience within a manufacturing environment preferred
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications and HRIS proficiency
• Previous payroll processing experience preferred or the ability to learn payroll when needed to back-up
• PHR/SPHR a plus
• Current knowledge of HR and business related federal and state labor laws
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred and/or the ability to speak some Spanish
• Excellent leadership, teamwork and collaboration skills
• Strong employee relations experience
• Proven interpersonal skills, excellent communications and presentation skills, and the ability to work with individuals across all levels and functions of the organization
• Excellent conflict management abilities, using diplomacy and tact along with strong ability to deal with ambiguity
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize daily operations, as well as short and long-term projects, and also to flex priorities as needed
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently, manage multiple projects, set priorities, pro-actively resolve challenges in a fast paced, high pressure environment
RECRUITER / STAFFING
Salary Determined on Experience
Medical Benefits Available
Job Location - Modesto
We are a locally owned and operated full service Staffing Agency in the City of Modesto and we serve a wide variety of industries and clients in the Central Valley, Northern California and beyond. Our placements also include a wide variety of positions and we specialize in a Temp, to Temp to Hire and Direct Hire placement. We are continuing to grow and are looking for an experienced Recruiter who has strong work ethic, who is willing to take ownership of their position, who is looking to invest in a career in Staffing and someone that would be interested in joining our growing team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Will handle Temp, Temp to Hire and Direct Hire functions for full service Recruiting & Staffing Agency.
• Provide support to Partners in an Administrative Capacity.
• Recruiting, Interviewing and Qualifying candidates for a wide variety of positions based on their skill sets, career goals, etc. by utilizing various resources.
• Ability to network and develop relationships with potential and current clients.
• Interact with Client Hiring Managers to best meet the client’s needs.
• Ability to obtain full and comprehensive job descriptions in order to meet client needs.
• Adhere to specific client hiring requirements and needs.
• Ability to maintain proper documentation on behalf of Clients and Candidates/Employees.
• Ability to maintain strict Confidentiality and adhere to policies and procedures.
• Administer testing and evaluate skills.
• Post comprehensive job postings/ads.
• Administer Background and Drug Testing as needed.
• Ability to handle disciplinary action and career coaching.
• Knowledge of Human Resources a plus.
• Experience handling Payroll Time Entry and Reconciliation a plus.
• A minimum or 1 to 2 years plus experience in the Staffing industry is preferred.
• Excellent communications, customer service, sales, and relationship building skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced environment without compromising quality or service.
• Typing, Data Entry and Computer experience with various softwares to include Word & Excel, as well as the ability to utilize the Internet, Social Media, etc.
• Ability to build strong client and employee relationships and communicate effectively through correspondence and as well as verbally.
• A team player who can also work well independently.
PLEASE INDICATE YOUR MINIMUM PAY REQUIREMENT IN THE EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING WITH YOUR RESUME.
No further positions posted at this time.
Please check back again for new job postings.