To submit your resume, for any of the positions below:
Please email your resume as a Word Doc/Attachment with your contact information to INCLUDE City and State, for Confidential consideration to Trish Miceli at the following email address:
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THIS OR ANY OTHER POSITIONS THAT BECOME AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH MICELI~WATTERS, STAFFING PARTNERS OR HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THESE POSTINGS.
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
$70,000.00 - $90,000.00
Our well established and growing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced HR Business Partner for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
Under direction of the Human Resources Director, Chief Financial Officer, and/or Chief Executive Officer, the Human Resources Business Partner leads and manages the people management related agenda with the regional units. The HR partner leads the internal employee relations workplace investigations, EEO/DLSE complaints, change management projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication. The HR Business Partner act as the HR Consultant and shares the responsibility for the goals and targets delivery and oversees the Human Resources Generalist’s day-to-day duties, oversees and manages the Time and Attendance Program, and termination process to ensure efficient and timeliness requirements. The HR Business Partner actively supports discussions and transfers best practices from different functions in the organization. Under direction of the Human Resources Director, Chief Financial Officer, and/or Chief Executive Officer, the partner takes over the leadership in the people management area and acts as the facilitator for the management team.
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY SPECIALIST
$75,000.00 to $100,000.00 Per Year
EXCELLENT BENEFITS & 20% BONUS POTENTIAL
Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, Patterson, Riverbank, Oakdale)
Our very well established and growing Food Processing client with an excellent reputation in their industry is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Specialist. This position will report to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for participating in the day to day implementation and continuous improvement of Safety, Environmental programs, compliance related activities and support of manufacturing reliability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Compliance to environmental, health, and safety regulations. Implement and maintain environmental/health & safety management systems.
• Prepare & submit regulatory reports to local, state, federal & corporate entities as required.
• Monitor legislative changes and make recommendations based on their potential impact to the business.
• Maintain metrics in accordance with Leadership requirements.
• Assist the Facilities team, as needed, in implementing lean initiatives and general Facilities support.
• Leadership by example by utilizing safe working techniques and re-enforce the safety policies, guidelines, and procedures as set out by the Company through a philosophy of behavioral based safety
• Review and update as needed JSA’s; SOP’s for all EAP, PSM & safety programs, safe work practices and equipment.
• Work with HR department to manage and maintain the site's learning management system in support of EHS courses and job curriculums.
• Support budget planning process with information on environmental fees & permits.
• Will coordinate energy conservation program and collect data to support improved conservation measures.
• Will oversee environmental programs and apply for all new permits and renewals. Ensures that required documentation and inspections are completed.
• Performs safety evaluations, runs site safety committee and ergonomics programs.
• Performs Instructor led training for EHS courses, as required.
• Maintain working relationships with Regulatory Agencies, to include participation in industry specified organization.
• In conjunction with Engineering Manager, represents company on specific projects and during regulatory & agency audits.
• Responsible for coordinating regulatory programs and its applications and help support the compliance process; supporting and providing relief for the environmental programs.
• Accountable for researching and writing permit applications and work with Plant Engineer and be compliant in completing permit reporting requirements.
• Review accidents and incidents which occur in the area of responsibility and conduct field audits, reporting and managing the corrective actions.
• Chair or co- chair and lead the Safety and Environmental subcommittees.
• Provide support in facility reliability and safety by supporting development and review of Operational SOP’s and Routine Maintenance Task List.
• Work assignments may include cross-functional or project team responsibilities (e.g. continuous improvement).
Qualification Requirements and Preferences:
• Manufacturing experience is a MUST, Food Processing is a plus.
• Two to three years prior experience working in an EHS role required.
• Four year Technical Degree a plus with Professional EHS certification desired.
• Proven leadership skills in a manufacturing environment.
• Sound knowledge of environmental, health, and safety regulations.
• A team player who can lead by example and influence.
• Results oriented individual that is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent organizational skills and effective communicator, both verbal and written.
• Solid computer skills and familiarity with MS word; Excel. AutoCAD and CMMS a plus.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
$80,000.00 - 85,000.00 - Possibly higher DOE
LOCATION - Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, or Surrounding Cities)
Our well established and growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced HR Manager for this excellent Direct Hire Career Opportunity. The Human Resources Manager will be a multi-faceted leader with both tactical and strategic responsibilities. While fulfilling traditional HR roles, the Manager will also serve in three additional interrelated roles: talent developer, capacity-builder, and steward of our most important resources – our team members.
· Strategize HR initiatives to optimize the level of HR customer service
· Maintain and enhance Human Capital Management systems (HCM) strategic development
· Provide salary administration guidance to managers
· Manage annual and periodic performance review, improvement and development initiatives
· Foster good employee relations/labor relations and resolution procedures
· Interpret, develop and consistently administer personnel policies including performance improvement and disciplinary processes
· Manage company handbook
· Ensure timely and accurate benefits administration
· Partner with Finance to ensure smooth payroll administration
· Lead talent acquisition and employee onboarding leveraging social media strategies/website development
· Promote employee training, education and development
· Cultivate and build trust with employees and managers to encourage employee engagement
· Work directly with legal on lawsuits
· Handle labor law issues
· Maintain effective communications at all levels of the company
· Ensure proper maintenance and archiving of all personnel files
· Understand and comply with all Quality Management Systems including ISO 9001 requirements, HACCP and GMPs
· Supervision of HR Department Staff
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Human Resources OR will consider equivalent work experience
· Advanced degree - Masters in HR or MBA a plus
· Minimum 7+ years of experience in HR field
· Computer – Microsoft Office suite, Oracle HCM Cloud, Kronos, ERP
· Demonstrated skills in negotiating/mediating
· Effective human relations and problem solving
· CA and US Labor law
· Effective recruitment strategies
· People development and training strategies
· Salary administration
· HCMs and ERPs
· Cal-OSHA, Federal, State, and Company Safety Policies
SAFETY SPECIALIST - Food Processing a Must!
LOCATIONS - Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock)
Our well established Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Safety Specialist for this IMMEDIATE FULL TIME CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
No further positions posted at this time.
Please check back again for new job postings.