To submit your resume, for any of the positions below:
Please email your resume as a Word Doc/Attachment with your contact information to INCLUDE City and State, for Confidential consideration to Trish Miceli at the following email address:
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THIS OR ANY OTHER POSITIONS THAT BECOME AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH MICELI~WATTERS, STAFFING PARTNERS OR HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THESE POSTINGS.
$80,000.00OR HIGHER DOE!!
Job Location - Modesto
IMMEDIATE AND EXCELLENT DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY for an experienced and well-rounded HR Manager with our growing and multi-entity client in Modesto!
This is a very HANDS ON position who will be directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the Human Resources function.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
• Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
• Administers compensation program; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
• Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
• Completes payroll and reporting every pay period.
• Administers all commission plans and reporting on a monthly basis.
• Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career pathing program, writes and places advertisements.
• Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
• Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
• Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
• Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
• Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
• A bachelor's degree and three (3) to five (5) years of Human Resources experience, OR
• A master' degree in Human Resources Management and two (2) years of experience in the HR field, OR
• Seven (7) years of experience in the HR field, OR
• Any similar combination of education and experience.
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
No further positions posted at this time.
Please check back again for new job postings.