To submit your resume, for any of the positions below:
Please email your resume as a Word Doc/Attachment with your contact information to INCLUDE City and State, for Confidential consideration to Trish Miceli at the following email address:
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THIS OR ANY OTHER POSITIONS THAT BECOME AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH MICELI~WATTERS, STAFFING PARTNERS OR HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THESE POSTINGS.
HR CREDENTIALING COORDINATOR
Salary - $15.00 to $17.00 Per Hour
Benefits - Excellent Benefits
Job Location - Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, Patterson, Riverbank, Oakdale)
Our growing and well established client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Human Resources Contracts and Credentialing Coordinator for this FULL TIME CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare correspondence, spreadsheets, and a variety of standard and specialized reports of varying complexity, researching and analyzing information, and conducting and completing surveys.
• Maintain all credentialed staff employee files and credentialing systems.
• Track all credentialed staff supervision documentation.
• Process all credentialing documentation and notify appropriate agencies of any changes to credentialed staff.
• Maintain effective working relationships with other departments/branches, internal and external agencies.
• Provide assistance in employee relations related matters and assist in analyzing data.
• Make recommendations for changes to existing policies, to ensure compliance with new or proposed regulations.
• Assist in the interpretation of human resources policies and procedures.
• Other administrative duties as required.
MUST have experience as described above.
MUST also be willing to submit to a background, drug screening and required clearances.
No further positions posted at this time.
Please check back again for new job postings.