To submit your resume, for any of the positions below:
Please email your resume as a Word Doc/Attachment with your contact information to INCLUDE City and State, for Confidential consideration to Trish Miceli at the following email address:
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THIS OR ANY OTHER POSITIONS THAT BECOME AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH MICELI~WATTERS, STAFFING PARTNERS OR HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THESE POSTINGS.
BUDGET / FINANCIAL ANALYST
Salary - $90,000.00 to $95,000.00 Per Year - POSSIBLY higher, DOE
Benefits - Benefits for Employee - Medical, 401K
Job Location - Modesto
Our growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Budget/Financial Analyst for this EXCELLENT DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
This position will organize, manage and produce the company’s Annual Business Plan (ABP). Provide ongoing analysis comparing actual results to the ABP. Develop and provide both financial and operational assessment of circumstances and opportunities keeping in mind both the short-term and long-term plans of the company.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities:
• Develop and use a comprehensive plan to completing the ABP within the designated timeframe.
• Coordinate with department heads, accountants and others to ensure accuracy and timeliness of the ABP along with the subsequent comparisons to actual.
• Initiate recommendations and actions to ensure department heads and others meet the ABP.
• Work with accountants and others to accumulate data and other information for ABP preparation along with the data necessary to ensure the ABP is met.
• Help identify and develop systems to be used in ABP preparation along with the systems necessary to accumulate actuals.
• Consistently monitor and analyze key financial measurements.
• Assist with special projects and provide analytical financial support for capital expenditures, mergers and acquisitions, new lines of business and efficiency projects.
• Develop models and presentations as appropriate to complete the assigned duties.
This position will work directly with every level of the company, but will not have any direct reports.
• Success in this position requires a self-motivated, enthusiastic team player, who excels in a fast-paced environment.
• A leader with seven to ten years of accounting and finance experience, ideally beginning in accounting and audit, followed by experience gathering, evaluating, presenting and reporting financial information to executive teams and external stakeholders.
• Minimum of a BA degree in Finance or Accounting preferred - MAY consider equivalent experience.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations to senior management, board or other outside partners.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office suite to include Excel, Access, QuickBooks and Word.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a busy, fast-paced office environment with frequent interruptions.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with sensitive materials.
• Experience communicating policies and procedures.
CONTROLLER - Manufacturing
$85,000. Per Year
Our long time Manufacturing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Controller for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY. This Position directs the organization’s accounting practices and the development of financial procedures and internal controls as well as preparing the monthly reporting of financial results and for annual audits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for preparation of financial statements, month-end, and year-end closing processes as well as the company’s audited financial statement processes and preparation of the company’s annual report
• Supervision of A/R, A/P and Payroll with multiple entities
• Maintains chart of accounts, reviews and approved all month end journal entries and general ledger reconciliations
• Liaison with the company’s ERP software supplier regarding reporting and other system requirements
• Reviews annual income tax returns, monthly sales tax returns and tax projections.
• Prepares required regulatory reporting and internal reports.
• Researches inventory cost variances to standard on a monthly basis.
• Masters, BS or BA degree in Accounting, Finance or related Business focus.
• CPA license a plus.
• Five or more years at a Controller level position in a corporate environment.
• Knowledge of standard cost and manufacturing concepts, practices and procedures.
• Demonstrated experience with successful presentation of leveraged environments, financial goals, plans and objectives with financial institutions and Board of Directors.
• Strong computer skills with an emphasis in Excel and Access.
• Able to efficiently use financial data mining tools
• Experience in one or more of the following areas: Credit/Collections, AR, AP, Insurance Management, and Banking.
• Experience in a consumer products industry.
Must have experience as a Controller in a Manufacturing environment described above
$20.00 to $25.00 Per Hour
Job Location - Stockton
Our rapidly growing client in Stockton is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Payroll Clerk/HR Generalist for this IMMEDIATE FULL TIME CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
MUST BE BILINGUAL SPANISH/ENGLISH AND ABLE TO SPEAK SPANISH FLUENTLY.
This position is primarily handling a full spectrum in-house high volume Payroll.
Process High Volume of Payroll
Weekly and Monthly Overtime Review and Report
Totaling and Processing Time Card
Prepare Payroll Packets for Shipping
Will also assist in various HR duties.
Answer Phones & HR Filing
Application Processing and Tracking
Background Checks, Reference Checks, Drug Screening, Immunizations
New Hire Packets & Employee Files
Orientation and Training
HR Tracking - Lunches and Breaks
Time-Off Request, Vacation, and Sick Days
Sexual Harassment Training
Osha 300 Log
Terminations - Assists with Final Check and Change of Relationship Paperwork
ADDITIONAL HR SUPPORT:
Submit Work Comp Claims
Member of Safety Committee Meeting – Minutes
Ability to Translate Materials from English to Spanish a Plus
MUST be BILINGUAL SPANISH/ENGLISH with ability to speak SPANISH FLUENTLY, and have Payroll and some related HR experience as described above.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE AND IT IS LISTED ON YOUR RESUME.
PAYROLL CLERK - Immediate Opening
$18.00 to $21.00 Per Hour
City - Modesto
Our very stable and well established local client is PARTNERING with us in search of an experienced Payroll Specialist for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS / DUTIES:
"Ascentis" a plus, but not required.
Minimum of 3 years General Payroll experience.
Able to handle payroll for up to 150 people for multiple locations.
Will provide Administrative Assistance to Human Resources.
Must be very accurate and detail oriented as well as ability to meet deadlines.
Must be able to handle confidentiality.
Must have strong and accurate 10 Key and Data Entry.
Must have strong Excel and Word skills.
Work on Special Projects as needed.
MUST have payroll experience as described above.
No further positions posted at this time.
Please check back again for new job postings.