To submit your resume, for any of the positions below:
Please email your resume as a Word Doc/Attachment with your contact information to INCLUDE City and State, for Confidential consideration to Trish Miceli at the following email address:
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THIS OR ANY OTHER POSITIONS THAT BECOME AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH MICELI~WATTERS, STAFFING PARTNERS OR HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THESE POSTINGS.
$100,000. to $150,000. Per Year
Excellent Benefits: Health & Dental, Life & Long term Disability, Vacation & Holiday Pay, 401K
Our well established and growing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Controller for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY. The Controller oversees staff and reports to the Corporate Controller and Ownership. The ideal candidate would become an integral part of the company's financial leadership team, contributing to future growth and direction.
The Controller is responsible for oversight of general ledger accounting, A/R, A/P, payroll, and other accounting, budgeting, and reporting functions in a multi-entity environment. Tax planning and working in conjunction with the Company’s CPA firm to most effectively plan current and future tax liability is critical. The Controller will develop and maintain accounting policies, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements for multiple entities.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting. CPA or CMA designation a plus
2. Minimum five years’ related experience; processing, manufacturing, and/or agricultural experience preferred
3. Experience with taxation and tax planning required
4. Estate planning experience a plus required
5. Strong communication skills and experience successfully leading people
6. Strong analytical abilities, problem solving, and mathematical skills
7. Detail-oriented and have the ability to prepare detailed reports
8. Knowledge of GAAP, FASB guidelines
9. Must have ERP experience, SAP a plus
10. Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
11. Ability to work independently
MUST have experience as a Controller as described above.
CONTROLLER - Manufacturing
$85,000. Per Year
Our long time Manufacturing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Controller for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY. This Position directs the organization’s accounting practices and the development of financial procedures and internal controls as well as preparing the monthly reporting of financial results and for annual audits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for preparation of financial statements, month-end, and year-end closing processes as well as the company’s audited financial statement processes and preparation of the company’s annual report
• Supervision of A/R, A/P and Payroll with multiple entities
• Maintains chart of accounts, reviews and approved all month end journal entries and general ledger reconciliations
• Liaison with the company’s ERP software supplier regarding reporting and other system requirements
• Reviews annual income tax returns, monthly sales tax returns and tax projections.
• Prepares required regulatory reporting and internal reports.
• Researches inventory cost variances to standard on a monthly basis.
• Masters, BS or BA degree in Accounting, Finance or related Business focus.
• CPA license a plus.
• Five or more years at a Controller level position in a corporate environment.
• Knowledge of standard cost and manufacturing concepts, practices and procedures.
• Demonstrated experience with successful presentation of leveraged environments, financial goals, plans and objectives with financial institutions and Board of Directors.
• Strong computer skills with an emphasis in Excel and Access.
• Able to efficiently use financial data mining tools
• Experience in one or more of the following areas: Credit/Collections, AR, AP, Insurance Management, and Banking.
• Experience in a consumer products industry.
Must have experience as a Controller in a Manufacturing environment described above
$70,000. to $75,000. Per Year
Location - Stanislaus County
Our well established client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Sr. Accountant for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for managing the activities of the Accounting staff including general ledger accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and sales tax reporting and other compliance reporting for several entities.
• Review transactions in billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable and fixed asset additions and dispositions.
• Prepare monthly sales and labor reports.
• Maintain customer detail in QuickBooks and reconcile activity monthly.
• Prepare various balance sheet account reconciliations.
• Complete assigned month end close tasks including General ledger journal entries.
• Complete the accounting and reporting for the Company’s employee benefit plans.
• Prepare bank reconciliations for assigned accounts.
• Compile worker’s compensation payroll numbers monthly.
• Assist with the preparation of property tax returns annually and insure prompt payment of all taxes and fees.
• Assist in the completion of monthly and annual close cycles, ensuring that financial reporting is meets corporate close deadlines.
• Coordinate worker’s compensation audits.
• Prepare and file census reports annually.
• Prepare and file sales tax returns for several non-operating entities.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree (BA) accounting or closely related field of study and directly applicable work experience. MAY consider equivalent experience without a Degree.
• 5-7 years of complex accounting experience, preferably for multiple entities.
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, including expense and revenue accruals.
• Demonstrated knowledge of California sales tax compliance requirements including audits.
• Strong general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and account reconciliation experience.
• Strong working knowledge of Excel.
• ERP software experience is a plus.
• Construction experience is a plus.
• A good educator who is willing to share information, train and mentor.
• Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast paced and demanding working environment.
MUST have experience as a Sr. Accountant as described above.
GL / STAFF ACCOUNTANT
$65,000. to $75,000. Per Year
Variety of Benefits to include Medical. Dental & Vision available
Job Location - Modesto
Excellent opportunity with our progressive and growing Food Processing client who is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS for and experienced GL/Staff Accountant for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER POSITION who will be responsible for assisting the finance department in creating accurate and timely financial records for the organization.
• Prepare journal entries for month end close
• Perform monthly bank reconciliations
• Manage fixed asset ledger, record monthly depreciation, record asset sales/disposals and record monthly rental income for fixed assets
• Perform daily cash application for customer accounts in QuickBooks
• Receive incoming product receipts in accounting software on a daily basis
• Perform detail balance sheet reconciliations, identifying and rectifying any action items
• Meet tight deadline for month end close process
• Work closely with other departments to gather information and input into accounting system with accuracy
• Assist/backup for accounts payable coordinator and accounts receivable/billing coordinator
• Will oversee purchase order processing and AP functions as they relate to the general ledger
• Handle budget review with department heads on a regular basis
Required Education and Experience
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of accounting experience working in a mid-size company
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is a plus OR will consider equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Accounting Software’s (QuickBooks preferred) and Microsoft Excel as well as Word
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Previous experience working in a Manufacturing company a plus
- Cost Accounting Experience a plus
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOUR RESUME REFLECTS THE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED ABOVE.
PAYROLL CLERK / HR GENERALIST - Bilingual Spanish
$20.00 to $25.00 Per Hour
Job Location - Stockton
Our rapidly growing client in Stockton is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Payroll Clerk/HR Generalist for this IMMEDIATE FULL TIME CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
MUST BE BILINGUAL SPANISH/ENGLISH AND ABLE TO SPEAK SPANISH FLUENTLY.
This position is primarily handling a full spectrum in-house high volume Payroll.
Process High Volume of Payroll
Weekly and Monthly Overtime Review and Report
Totaling and Processing Time Card
Prepare Payroll Packets for Shipping
Will also assist in various HR duties.
Answer Phones & HR Filing
Application Processing and Tracking
Background Checks, Reference Checks, Drug Screening, Immunizations
New Hire Packets & Employee Files
Orientation and Training
HR Tracking - Lunches and Breaks
Time-Off Request, Vacation, and Sick Days
Sexual Harassment Training
Osha 300 Log
Terminations - Assists with Final Check and Change of Relationship Paperwork
ADDITIONAL HR SUPPORT:
Submit Work Comp Claims
Member of Safety Committee Meeting – Minutes
Ability to Translate Materials from English to Spanish a Plus
MUST be BILINGUAL SPANISH/ENGLISH with ability to speak SPANISH FLUENTLY, and have Payroll and some related HR experience as described above.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE AND IT IS LISTED ON YOUR RESUME.
$21.00 to $23.00 Per Hour
Job Location - Modesto
Our local, well established and growing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Payroll Accountant for this IMMEDIATE and EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
The Payroll Accountant will be responsible for full cycle payroll and assisting with month end close. The Payroll Accountant will report to the Controller and will be working closely with the other finance and accounting team members.
• Process bi-weekly payroll for approximately 475 employees. Experience using Paylocity cloud-based payroll software is a plus
• Process off-cycle checks as needed
• Maintain detailed payroll records and reports
• Generate bi-weekly payroll reports for site administration
• Reconcile 401(k) contributions
• Enter changes to employee payroll records. Including changes in rate of pay, classification, location, time off accrual balances, terminations, etc.
• Quarterly review of time off accruals, including monitoring employees who are approaching accrual cap
• Bi-weekly payroll journal entries
• Payroll Tax and Payroll expense reconciliation
• Handle incoming phone calls and e-mail inquiries from Human Resources and employees
• Complete year-end W-2 review
• Assist Accounting team with annual 401(k) audit and Worker’s Compensation audit
• Month End journal entries
• General Ledger reconciliations
• Credit Card reconciliations
• Miscellaneous metrics and spreadsheet management
Minimum of 3 years of payroll experience, preferably with a large number of employees
• 2-4 years of accounting experience, Bachelor’s degree is a plus
• Experience with accounting software is required. QuickBooks experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOUR RESUME AND EXPERIENCE REFLECT THIS SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE.
PAYROLL CLERK - Immediate Opening
$18.00 to $21.00 Per Hour
City - Modesto
Our very stable and well established local client is PARTNERING with us in search of an experienced Payroll Specialist for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS / DUTIES:
"Ascentis" a plus, but not required.
Minimum of 3 years General Payroll experience.
Able to handle payroll for up to 150 people for multiple locations.
Will provide Administrative Assistance to Human Resources.
Must be very accurate and detail oriented as well as ability to meet deadlines.
Must be able to handle confidentiality.
Must have strong and accurate 10 Key and Data Entry.
Must have strong Excel and Word skills.
Work on Special Projects as needed.
MUST have payroll experience as described above.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK / RECEPTIONIST
Job Location - Turlock
$15.00 to $17.00 Per Hour
Job Location - Turlock
Our well established client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk for this IMMEDIATE Career Opportunity.
DUTIES / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Full spectrum Accounts Payable to including matching, coding to the GL, data entry thru cutting checks.
- May also handle Accounts Receivable duties.
- Will also act as Receptionist, backing up phones and greeting occasional walk-ins.
- Must have experience with Accounting Softwares, as well as Excel and Word.
- Must have some Bookkeeping knowledge – difference between Debit & Credit and difference between AP & AR.
- MUST be able to work in a very fast paced environment.
MUST have experience with full spectrum Accounts Payable as described above.
No further positions posted at this time.
Please check back again for new job postings.